The grapes they use come from their own vineyards at an altitude of 500 and 650 metres above sea level.
They watch over the entire process with care, they pamper the vines, they know that to make a good wine you need to have excellent quality raw materials, they take care of the preparation process as well as its commercialisation.
- Celler Matallonga has a production of 14,000 bottles and four types of wine:
- Escorça - white wine from 100% old Macabeo vines
- Escorça Ch - a result of regenerative agriculture using the Chardonnay variety
- Vi de Banya - red wine aged for six months in French oak barrels
- Matallonga Selecció - a selection of the best red wines aged for 12 months in French oak barrels