We are in La Granadella, in Les Garrigues Altes region
The Catalan Oil Culture Centre is at Plaça de la Independència 1 in La Granadella, in the higher part of the town centre.
Opening times of the CCOC
- Wednesdays to Fridays from 10:00 to 13:00
- Saturdays from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00
*Always by reservation.
You can visit the Catalan Oil Culture Centre as an individual free of charge.
- Individual guided tour: € 2 Group: € 1
- Guided tour + individual oil tasting: € 4 Group: € 3
- Individual oil tasting € 3 Group: € 2
- Guided trip to the Catalan Oil Culture Centre + individual Trip to the Museum: € 4 Group: € 3
- Guided trip to the Catalan Oil Culture Centre + Trip to the Museum + individual oil tasting: € 5 Group: €4
Oil tourism experiences
- The golden secret: past and present of olive oil.
- Good food, peace and quiet.
Visits for schools, high schools and training centres
We will be happy to see you throughout the school year. However, you need to book your visit.
Get to know the education programme we have prepared for you.
Please contact us at the CCOC whenever you want
- By calling (+34)973 09 41 01
- By writing to info(ELIMINAR)@culturadeloli.cat