We are in La Granadella, in Les Garrigues Altes region
The Catalan Oil Museum is in the Plaça Joan Perucho in La Granadella, at the entrance to the town arriving from Lleida on the C242.
Opening times of the Museum
- Tuesdays to Fridays from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00
- Saturdays from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00
- Last entrance 30 minutes before closing time.
*Guided tours are always done by reservation.
Prices of the Museum
- Individual visit price: € 3 Group: € 2
- Visit to the Museum + Visit to the Catalan Oil Culture Centre or individual oil tasting: € 4 Group: € 3
- Visit to the Museum + Visit to the Catalan Oil Culture Centre + individual oil tasting: € 5 Group: €4
Visits for schools, high schools and training centres
We will be happy to see you throughout the school year. However, you need to book your visit.
Get to know the education programme and the workshops we have prepared for you.
Please contact us at the Museum whenever you want
- By calling (+34) 973 13 30 12
- By writing to info(ELIMINAR)@culturadeloli.cat