The Catalan Oil Culture Centre is the point of connection between you and the olive oil land, it is the place where you can find out, organise and equip yourselves with everything you need to enjoy good experiences related to the culture of olive oil.
At the Oil Culture Centre you can:
- Visit the permanent exhibitions.
- Participate in one-off activities , such as cooking demonstrations, product presentations, pairings, conferences and workshops.
- Visit the temporary exhibitions.
- Hire Burricletes and all the necessary equipment to plan an intense day out.
- Get to know and choose good places to sleep, where to eat and where to buy traditionally-made products from the territory.
- At the CCOC's shop you will be able to buy products made using extra virgin olive oil, a great variety of publications related to the cultural environment of the oil, tools, traditionally made products and souvenirs, all of which have olive oil as their common thread.
Consult the specific activities we have prepared for small groups and families!!
Oil tourism experiences
Are you a large group? If so, we recommend you to organise your trip, so that we have everything ready to welcome you correctly. Please call us on (+34) 973 09 41 01 or send us an email to info(ELIMINAR)@culturadeloli.cat.
If you are a large group, get in touch with us and we will offer you options for trips and for lunch!